23 July 2012

New Jenny Anderson Jewellery in store now.
Double cup ring, Cup earrings and Cup studs all in sterling silver.


A few words from Jenny about her background, inspiration and her beautiful and delicate range of silver jewellery:

"I am originally from Perth and have a background in Fashion Design.
Upon moving to Melbourne I studied at Monash University Completing a BA in
Metalsmithing/Silversmithing. Predominately making cutlery and hollow ware.
I have always made jewellery, using various mediums including found objects.
Travel and cultural history have always been a big influence in my design process as are texture and movement.
I use recycled materials in my work, laminex, wire and other treasures I may find.
Each piece is individually made.
I have exhibited in Tasmania and Melbourne."
Oval cup bracelet, Dome ring and Irregular ring. All sterling silver.


No comments:

Post a Comment